Offered is this fantastic and spacious 2/3 ROOM APARTMENT with 94m2 of living space and located on the third floor of the characteristic and old monumental Granary with a breathtaking view over the water.
The apartment overlooks the water and the harbor. The apartment has a lot of light and has a separate storage room and a private parking space in the underground parking garage.
The complex is located between the Oude Houthavens and the IJ in the immediate vicinity of, among others, the Prinseneiland and the Jordaan. Various facilities are accessible at a short distance, so you can enjoy shopping on the Haarlemmerdijk and the Haarlemmerstraat with a wide variety of shops. For recreation and relaxation you can visit the beautiful Westerpark and the NDSM wharf, which can be reached via the ferry.
Public transport and roads such as Central Station and the ring road (A10) are easily accessible and within a short distance.
*IN SHORT THIS PROPERTY IS ABSOLUTELY WORTH A VISIT TO VISIT*
The communal entrance gives access to the spacious, recently renovated hall, elevator, staircase and storage rooms. The entrance of the house is located on the third floor with access to the hall that provides access to all rooms. The spacious bathroom is modern and neat and equipped with trendy tiles, a spacious walk-in shower, sink and underfloor heating. There is a separate toilet and a separate storage room in the hall. The spacious bedroom has large windows that provide extra light and also has a beautiful view over the water.
The very spacious living room has a spacious contemporary kitchen with the necessary equipment such as a separate oven, microwave, extractor unit, dishwasher and a trendy freestanding fridge / freezer combination. The kitchen consists of a separate cooking area and work area. The living area is also spacious and what makes it completely unique is that both the kitchen and living room have a wonderful view over the water.
- Municipal continuing right of leasehold, ground rent has been surrendered until March 15, 2048, General Provisions Continuing leasehold Municipality of Amsterdam 1994 applicable;
- Complex dates from 1897 and was completely renovated and split around 1998;
- Monumental building;
- Active and professional VVE is managed by Newomij VVE management which is also very healthy;
- Monthly VVE contribution is €. 154.81 apartment, €. 85, = parking place;
- Delivery / acceptance can be done quickly;
- User area 94m2, content 301m3;
- Separate storage room and private parking space in the underlying parking garage;