PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IS SOLD. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
This modern 6-ROOM SINGLE-FAMILY HOUSE is located in one of the most characteristic areas of Hoofddorp and also within walking distance of the large center! This luxuriously finished house was almost completely modernized in 2018, has five bedrooms and has a dormer window. In short, a spacious home located in a low-traffic area, therefore ideal for young families.
• Modern and luxurious kitchen with built-in appliances (2018);
• Entire ground floor with a herringbone oak floor with underfloor heating;
• Staircase is modern upholstered (2020);
• Beautiful and luxurious toilet in the hall (2018);
• New and modern bathroom (2018) with bath, spacious shower and washbasin;
• New floors on the first and second floors (2018);
• Dormer window on the second floor;
• Low maintenance garden with a lovely Veranda;
As mentioned, the house is located within walking distance of the center of Hoofddorp with various amenities such as various restaurants, a wide range of shops, a cinema, various supermarkets and city theater '' Het Cultuurgebouw ''. The hiking forest and several schools are a short distance away.
Public transport is excellently arranged and there are several buses that take you to NS Station Hoofddorp, Schiphol, Amsterdam and Haarlem. Recreation such as “Het Haarlemmermeerse Bos” is a 5-minute bike ride away. Various roads are also easily accessible such as the N201, A4 and A9.
Entrance hall with meter cupboard, luxurious and modern toilet and access to the garden-oriented living room which is equipped with a beautiful herringbone oak floor with underfloor heating. At the front is the open kitchen, newly installed in 2018 consisting of two parts equipped with the necessary equipment such as a dishwasher, a black extractor unit and a “Boretti” 6-burner gas stove with oven.
The first floor has three good bedrooms, two at the rear and one at the front. All rooms have laminate floors (2018) and plenty of light. There is a separate toilet on the landing. The modern and luxurious bathroom (2018) is equipped with a spacious bath, washbasin and spacious walk-in shower.
The second floor has an attic with the central heating system and extra storage space as well as two extra bedrooms, the bedroom at the front has a dormer window.
• Maintenance is excellent;
• 5 bedrooms;
• Quiet location with lots of privacy, garden located on b-w;
• Usable area of 126m2;
• NEN2580 measurement report and maps available;
• Year of construction 2001;
• Central heating system from 2014;
• Energy label A;
• Free parking.